Career Day Entrepreneurship & (Bio)Tech
7. Dezember 2018 @ 09:00 - 22:00
One day, one place, 3 EVENTS
Career Talks and Lectures
Listen not only to people who founded a startup but also to experts who work every day in supporting entrepreneurship. Don´t miss this unique opportunity to know more about how to initiate a startup, where to find the money, how to build a business model and how to deliver your idea.
Do you wish to get in contact with more than 500 students or PhDs?
Are you are looking for expanding your team?
Apply now for the Startup Fair on December 7th 2018. The participation is free!
The startup fair is open for everyone. You do not need a background on Biotech or even Tech! We are looking for every kind of startup!
At the fair you can present your company. We will provide you with a standing table, power supply and WIFI. You can additionally bring a rollup along.
The startup fair is part of the first Career Day on Entrepreneurship & (Bio)Tech and will take place at the communication center of the DKFZ at the center of the Neuenheimer Feld (INF 280).
Interested startups please register here to the fair
Do you think you have an idea with business value?
It doesn´t matter whether it is life science-related or not, just fill out the registration form by October 31st, 2018 and submit your idea.
Get the chance to win prizes for 2.500 € and mentorship support from Heidelberg Startup Partners. 5 shortlisted candidates will have a chance to deliver their 5 minute elevator pitch in front of industry and funding body representatives. It is a great chance to test your idea, build a team and get access to investors!
Innovator´s Pitch Regulation:
- All idea submissions will be treated as confidential until you present them as one of the finalists.
- The competition is open to all staff from DKFZ, DKTK, NCT, University Clinic Heidelberg, University of Heidelberg and EMBL.
- The competition is open to all scientific disciplines.
- The idea does not have to be based upon an individual’s research, as long as the individual believes it to be a viable business idea, and can demonstrate its value.
- Finalists are assigned a mentor from their organizations’ tech transfer offices to help prepare for the pitch.
- 50/50 vote between jury´s choice and audience choice of ‘Best Idea’ and ‘Best Pitch’, prize fund of 2.500 €.
Registration open now!